Born in New Orleans and raised on the coast of Georgia, I am a transplanted Southerner who has lived and traveled widely. Before my current real estate career in Olympia, I lived abroad for several years, then held a real estate license in Oklahoma. After learning Arabic at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA, and a tour in the US Army, I permanently relocated to Olympia in 1997, via Louisiana. My husband was also in the military, and he retired after 22 years of service.
I love it here in the Northwest and have made it my forever home. I like to be able to share my experience re-locating to this area with my clients, and to share why I chose Olympia over other cities. I have been with Greene Realty since its inception. I love working with first-time buyers to empty-nesters, and everyone in between. As a boater I especially love waterfront properties and have spent many hours educating myself about current development issues as they relate to these special properties.
I am a REALTOR, and I have also achieved the prestigious “Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)” designation, which only 5% of all Realtors have obtained. This designation is awarded only by agents who meet the CRS requirements of advanced training, years of experience in Real Estate and consistently meeting yearly sales averages.
I pride myself on quick, clear communication with my clients. Their goals in real estate are my goals, and I strive for success with each one. I have a 1950’s work ethic matched with today’s technological edge-let me prove myself to you!
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer
- Consistent high ranking for total production within Greene Realty Group
- Member of Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Member-Olympia/Thurston County Association of Realtors (OTCAR)
- Member-Washington Association of Realtors (WAR)
- Designation earned: Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Designation earned: The prestigious “Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)” designation, which only 5% of all Realtors have obtained. This designation is awarded only to brokers who meet the CRS requirements of advanced training, years of experience in Real Estate and consistently meeting yearly sales averages.