Born in New Orleans and raised on the coast of Georgia, I am a transplanted Southerner who has lived and traveled widely. Before my current real estate career in Olympia, I lived abroad for several years, then held a real estate license in Oklahoma. After learning Arabic at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA, and a tour in the US Army, I permanently relocated to Olympia in 1997, via Louisiana. I love it here in the Northwest and have made it my forever home. I like to be able to share my experience re-locating to this area with my clients and share why I chose Olympia over other cities. I have been with Greene Realty since its inception. I love working with first-time buyers to empty-nesters, and everyone in between. As a boater I also love waterfront properties and have spent many hours educating myself about current development issues as they relate to these special properties.
I am involved with the local community, through the schools and with the local food bank. I am a board member of the Griffin Neighborhood Association, and a part of the Steamboat Conservation Partnership with Capital Land Trust. I am also currently serving on the City of Olympia Planning Commission.
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer
- Ranked in top three for brokerage production for five consecutive years
- Member of Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Member-Olympia/Thurston County Association of Realtors (OTCAR)
- Member-Washington Association of Realtors (WAR)
- Designation earned: Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Designation earned: The prestigious “Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)” designation, which only 5% of all Realtors have obtained. This designation is awarded only to brokers who meet the CRS requirements of advanced training, years of experience in Real Estate and consistently meeting yearly sales averages.