Selling Your Home
When it comes to your real estate needs, the most important decision you will make is which broker to choose. You want a broker who will aggressively market and sell your home with minimal discomfort to you, in a timely manner, and at a good value. You want a broker who knows the local market, and one who is a full time professional, dedicated to their craft.
When you select Watts Property Group of Greene Realty to market your property, you not only get an experienced and aggressive team, but you leverage the power and resources of both Greene Realty and Watts Property Group websites and marketing efforts. Between the two teams, we have two assistants, and two marketing professionals to help get you “sold”. Greene Realty Group is the ONLY brokerage in the county with a full time Marketing Director on staff. What this means to you is top notch market exposure on all fronts, professional marketing materials and state-of-the-art websites and search engine optimization.
Missy Watts formed Watts Property Group under the umbrella of Greene Realty Group in response to a need for boutique-level service in this competitive business. Greene Realty has been a top producing brokerage in the Thurston County area for over ten years, and Missy has been a part of that tradition since Greene Realty’s inception. All brokers at Greene Realty are full-time brokers, and with only 40 brokers, the per-broker production is some of the highest in the county.
As part of Greene, Watts Property Group has consistently ranked in the top three for production. Missy has the experience, expertise, and professionalism required to get your property sold.
Let us put our experience to work for you.
Here is a list of the specific marketing tools we will use:
- Prepare a Comparable Market Analysis to establish fair market value. Pricing is a collaboration, we will look at the market the way an appraiser will, then take the pulse of current housing demands to help come to an agreement about fair market value
- Prepare and explain our listing contract, discuss commissions, dual-agency and our strategies
- Schedule Greene Realty Group office tour of your property for agent feedback regarding price, condition, and anything else that needs to be “dialed in” before we hit the market
- Hire a professional to take beautiful photographs of your home and property for the internet and print materials. With up to 97% of Buyers coming from the Internet, photos are king!
- Hire a professional aerial photographer to capture your waterfront, view or acreage/farm property
- Send listing to NWMLS to be distributed via internet to all MLS sites
- Place a lockbox on your property, monitor showings and get agent feedback about showings
- Place and maintain signs and full-color flyers on your property. We never want an empty flyer box
- Manage showings of your property and follow up with agent feed-back
- Expose your home to the most Internet sites and visitors as possible. We have a dedicated assistant whose task it is to monitor your home’s appearance all over the Web
- Hold your home open in weekend Open Houses with a full color ad in The Olympian for each
- Continuously market your home, concentrating on internet exposure, print media, etc.
- Place your home in a web-based feeder system to distribute the listing to over 42 independent sites
- Network with local brokers working with Buyers to get “eyes on” your property
Sell my house FAQ’s:
- How do I sell my house?
- How quickly will my house sell?
- Should I list my home with an agent?
- Will the process of selling my home keep me from my job?
- What are real estate agent fees involved in selling my home?
Key Market Factors
How long will it take to sell your home?
There is no easy answer….
Some homes will sell in a few days, others may languish on the market for a year. We try to set ourselves up for success, not for failure. Recognizing the key factors influencing marketing can give you control over the time it will take to sell your home.
Some aspects of the real estate market we can affect, but many we cannot.
We do not control:
Location: This is the single greatest factor affecting the value of the home.
Competition: Buyers will compare your property against competing properties and interpret value based upon other homes on the market.
Timing: The real estate market may reflect a seller’s market, or a buyer’s market and these conditions are very real, and cannot be manipulated.
We do control:
Condition: This greatly affects the price and speed of sale.
Price: If your property is not properly priced it will not show, and a sale may be delayed or prevented. This is key to the sale of your property, as a well-priced home often sells quickly.